Monday, October 20, 2008

TAGGED !!

What the hell does tagged mean? Not only do I have to type on this thing, but now I have to learn yet another language. That means I can speak English, American, Italian, Spanish and now 'Bloggish'.
I have just been told that I need to write, oops I mean post 6 weird and quirky things about my self.

Here goes,
1. I cannot go to bed unless the bed is made, that means the sheets and quilt are straight and
tucked in properly.
2. I hate box Mac and Cheese
3. I have to have vinegar with my french fries
4. Even after 26 years I still write 'mum'
5. I always have to have something salty after I have eaten something sweet
6. I loved being pregnant I know some do not but I really did enjoy it

5 comments:

*~Petra~* said...

Oh my heavens... you wrote some of the same things as me! (Not the pregnant thing though... I am not THAT quirky.) We are more a like than we knew...

On another note, IT IS ABOUT TIME YOU WROTE SOMETHING ON HERE! IT HAS BEEN NINE DAYS!!!! UNACCEPTABLE!!!!! Lol.

Finally, please tell Christopher that the worst Aunt in the world has not forgotten him, and that we will be bringing by something for him this week. Sorry :(

The Hansen Clan said...

Gotta agree with Pet on the prego comment - you wierdo!

MaryBeth said...

Love you Carole...and i love vinegar on my fries too...so stinkin' num.

hdknowles said...

Oh no, another blog to keep up with. Glad to see you were guilted into the blogosphere by your sister. Now we can keep track of the both of you, since you deserted Maryland. Do miss you and the WFS.

Lissa said...

So glad you decided to blog! (doesn't look like you are keeping up with it! C'mon girl!)

You do realize that MOST people don't like pregnancy, you should see a doctor about that!
as for everything else, you are dead on! Vinegar on fries is THE BEST! Box mac and cheese is gross, (maybe we should add some vinegar to it?? ) and I am the reverse, I need something sweet after something salty! actually, forget the salty, just gimme something seet!

Anyway, Welcome to blogger world!